Thursday 3 November 2011

LADIES NIGHT ARE AWESOME

Hello guys,
We meet again huh..*saycheese
Okay,its 3rd of november which is my 2nd day blogging
and i cant believe it that i will update it right now*its almost 5am in the morning
HaHaHA

ouh,i have something to share with you
something glamerous
smothing blink-blink
and something that might be controversy
what it is? what what what
HaHaHa suprised
you will see it later
once i finished it *I didnt start any yet

and now IF you can see me
you will know that im having my very hardtime right now
oh god,its my very first time to do such a thing
and IM NOT A MULTIMEDIA/BROADCAST student
How come medical student can do that???
PUT SOME EFFORT ON IT AND TRUST YOURSELF
it is just a quotes??
HA HA HA
Idk,we will see it later..
I will do my best on my first glamerous project

errr,somebody,would you spent a night for me
to help me finish this fuckin storyboards?


-FERDIE-
Jr.Photographer MCPS

No comments:

Post a Comment